Listen to hear Beth’s answers to these questions:
- How do you successfully transition an executive in a higher up interim role into another?
- What are the common mistakes of succession planning and how do you avoid them?
- What does it mean when you have high potentials that are not performing up to their potential and what can you do about it?
- How do you prepare to exit as a leader/business owner?
- How to effectively reskill your employees at low cost?
- How do you hire to your values and competencies?
- What are some key tips to successfully onboard a new hire?
- How does one deal with a difficult co-worker or boss?
- What are some first steps managers can take to develop their coaching skills?
- How do you nurture a desired culture?
- How do you create psychological safety?
- How do you create an accountability culture?
- Don’t confuse high performers versus high potentials; one you promote, the other you develop
- Hire for competencies
- Employee engagement starts before they are even hired
- Interact with your employees early and often
- Use the “GROW” model to coach your employees
- Difficulty is in the eyes of the beholder
- The more replaceable you become the more you increase the value of your company
DOWNLOAD & LISTEN ON
iTunes (coming soon!)
LEARN MORE & CONNECT
Learn from Beth’s resources
You can learn more about Beth on her LinkedIn
If you liked this episode,
Learn more about our guests on their individual episodes with LAUNCH!